Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Starting out

I started my bfl challenge 6 days ago. I am going to blog it on here. I did just have a long blog written, but then I did something and erased it...so this will be short and sweet as I have dinner on the oven. Having a great week. Had to use free day early because I had and encounter with cocoa puffs...and the puffs won. I called that my free day, but I still got in my workout that day. I have not missed a workout.

My challenge weeks start on Fridays...free day on Thursdays. I counted this Monday as my free day because of the cereal...however I got my workout in that day. I will still use Thursday as my rest day...but just make sure I stay on task with eating.

Today is upper body. A trusted friend advised me to not workout today because I have a pinched nerve in my back or pulled muscle or something. I really trust her advice...but at the same time, I wanted to complete this challenge being able to say I NEVER missed a workout. Tough desicion. I guess I will see how I feel this evening when it comes time for the workout...right now I am on motrin so I feel fine.

If I do take today off for my back then I will workout tomorrow...my rest day...to make up for it. I just don't think I can start off week one with a missed workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment