Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday!! Woo Hoo!!! 9/84

I didn't get to get back on last night and blog my eats and workout...computer problems. So here they are...for yesterday:

eats
8:00 am: 2 egg whites
1/3 c. oatmeal
CLA
diet mountain dew (didn't have time to make coffee)

10:30 am: Myoplex Lite Vanilla Shake

12:30 pm: 3 oz tuna on a whole wheat tortilla
Salad with 1 tbsp ff cranberry vingerette dressing

3:30: Myoplex Lite nutrition bar

7:30 pm: 4 oz chicken breast
3/4 whole wheat tortilla
1 cup green beans

10:30 pm: myoplex lite bar (post workout)

Cardio:

Treadmill HIIT for 20 min - This wasn't my best cardio...don't really know that I hit a high point, but I was doing good to get it in.

Good news!!!! I didn't take motrin all day yesterday or today and back is feeling fine....SO my pinched nerve or whatever it was must have corrected itself. Thank the good Lord for that, because despite what I kept telling my husband ("don't worry babe...it will go away on it's own"), I was very nervous that I may have caused some damage by not resting like I should have. So I lucked out!!! :)

Ok so for today so far...great day!!! Been right on with me eating. I didn't rest well last night, so I am going to have to make sure to call it an early night tonight. That is ONE thing that I never did on any challenges before was get proper rest. I am aiming for at least 6 hours every night during this challenge. I would love to get 8!!! And on the weekends, that should not be a problem. So tonight I want to have my LBWO done and be in bed by 10:30 or 11:00 pm.

Planned eats for the day are:

7:30 am: 2 egg whites
1/3 c. oatmeal
coffee

10:30 am: Myoplex lite bar (was at opening day parade)
CLA

1:00 - Chicken Breast with mustard
Salad with 1 tbsp fat free cranberry vinegerette dressing
1/2 sweet potato

4:00 - banana with 1 tbsp peanut butter

7:30 pm -Myplex lite shake

No comments:

Post a Comment