Monday, March 30, 2009

Great Monday!!!! 11/84...Only 73 days left!!!!! :)

Ok, so I know to most people 73 days seems like a long time...but it's really not. Not with the results I am expecting to see at the end of those 73 days. To believe that I will be able to achieve these type of results in ONLY 73 more days!!! Woo Hoo...bring it on!!!!

Today was a great day...FABULOUS!!!! Which is very ironic, because I actually have a lot of stressors going right now...but ya know what....it's just stuff I gotta let go. I've handed it over to God a long time ago, and I just gotta know he is taking it and helping us deal with it in his own way...I have no clue what that way is, but until then, I gotta just keep doing what I can and know it will all work out I guess.

Speaking of working out....I have NOT today...not yet anyway. I have upper body today. OOOOOOOhhhhhh...I LOVE upper body!!!!! I can't wait!!! OH..holy cow and I forgot to mention (my mind is going like I talk right now...90 to nothin) I hopped on the scale this morning and I am down the 4 lbs I had gained plus and additional 2...so 2 down from my start weight...which I will take!!!! That's fabulous!!!

Menu for the day was not great....not unauthorized...but I failed to plan. I was all over the place...felt very unorganized and just crazy because my food wasn't planned. But I adapted and overcame....so here it is.

8:15: Myoplex Lite Shake (running late for work as usual)

10:30: Myoplex Lite shake...again

1:30: 2 oz tuna
1/2 c. brown rice
1/2 c. peas
1/3 c. fat free cottage cheese

3:30: 2 tbsp peanut butter
whole wheat tortilla

5:30: 3 oz chicken
wheat toast
1/2 string cheese

At 8:30 I will have and apple for energy and around 9:30 I will have whey protein shake after my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment