Friday, March 27, 2009

8/84

Fab day! Busy day! I had to work today...those days are so draining. Running after 15 three year olds...and then coming home to my three kiddos...whew, I am just exhausted by the end of the day. But today I have done great on eats. I have a very hectic schedule beginning at 5:00 tonight for the rest of the weekend, so I stopped by wal mart on the way home from work and grabbed plenty of myoplex shakes and bars to keep in my car over the next 48 hours to make sure I don't mess up!!!

I won't get my cardio in until later tonight. Afterwards I will get back on here and blog it and my food for the day. I will say I am bummed a little today. I have gained 4 lbs. It could be from quitting smoking...could be added muscle...or a combo of both. I am REALLY hoping that will be gone by the end of my second week. My abs are getting a little definition already...but my legs are getting huge. Many say they will get bigger before they get smaller...its VERY VERY frustrating because my jeans that were lose on me 3 weeks ago, are now severly tight in the legs...no where else...just the thighs. UGH! But not a showstopper...I am in the thing for 12 weeks. I wouldn't care if I gained 15 lbs over the next couple of weeks...I am going to keep on keepin one for the results at the end!!!!! :) Because I know they will be awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment