Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 weeks down, 10 to go.

Whew...lots and lots going on in my life right now. I have had a very busy day...will be busy tomorrow and super busy on Saturday. Sunday will def need to be a day of church and rest! Just wanted to get on real quick and post meals.

m1: Myoplex Deluxe Bar and coffee CLA and thermodynamx
m2: small apple and low fat moz string cheese
m3: veggie burger with whole wheat tortilla
m4: 1/2. cup ff cottage cheese and 1/2 c. strawberries CLA
M5: SW Chicken breast, 1/2 sweet potato, asparagus
m6: Myoplex lite shake (post workout) with l glutamine and CLA

Will probably not take any pics until 4 weeks. I thought about doing 2 week pics...but I'm not gonna.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweets... checking in to see how you are doing.

    Email me this weekend if you can.

    Tracyjeffries@verizon.net

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete